A celebration of 20 years empowering, connecting and inspiring young credit union professionals around the world!!
2020 has been a challenging year – so let’s celebrate some good news for a change! Join us as we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of World Council’s Young Credit Union Professionals program!
WYCUP began as an international scholarship program to raise the voice of young leaders across the credit union sector. Over the years it has expanded engagement and professional development globally. Today we represent a global community of young professionals who recognize the potential for financial cooperatives to positively impact the world.
Join us on October 13 during a dynamic celebration where WYCUP alumni share their professional journeys and inspire hope for a global community:
- Our Scholarship Roots: A Professional Journey Connecting Young Professionals with the World of Financial Cooperatives • Ben Janzen • Director, Values Integration • Kindred Credit Union • Canada
- Recognizing Leadership: Inspiring Young Professionals through a Global Community • Brandi Stankovic, Ed. D. • COO / Chief Strategy Officer • CU Solutions Group • United States
- Strengthening a Network of Networks: Connecting YPs to the World through ABCUL Young Professionals Network, Mountain West Young Credit Union Professionals, Afrynet Africa Youth in Coops Network and Sicredi Youth Committees
- Paul Norgrove • CEO • Serve and Protect Credit Union • United Kingdom
- Tyler Valentine • CEO • Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union • United States
- Maureen Njoroge • Members Engagement and Outreach Coordinator • African Confederation of Co-operative Savings and Credit Associations (ACOSCA) • Kenya
- Vinícius Mattia • Member • Sicredi Vale do Piquiri • Brazil
- Carla Diana Oteiro Borré • Advisor on the Development of Cooperativism • Sicredi Grandes Rios MT/PA • Brazil